Home Home About Contact

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Self-Care

 

    Self-care is probably the most important thing for those of us in education to remember. I may shock you with this....but it is even more important than test scores, homework, data, grading papers. Teachers are not going to provide the best instruction if they are not at their best. 

    It is like that saying in airplanes that you must put on your oxygen mask before helping those around you. In order to best help our students we HAVE TO HELP OURSELVES. I mean, we still have to do our jobs BUT we need to give ourselves some grace every once in awhile too.

    I haven't been great at blogging lately or really any of the extra stuff lately, but I do want to make sure that I'm doing what I can to share out about something I'm very passionate about. SELF-CARE.

    Today I want to just start by reminding you that you are doing great things and that is awesome! 

    I hope to have more tips soon! Stay Safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment