Home Home About Contact

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Making New Friends

Yesterday I had the pleasure of getting to meet a group of central (ish) Ohio teachers/TpT sellers to collaborate and share stories of selling and teaching. 

I got to meet these wonderful ladies at Easton Shopping center and spent a good portion of my morning/early afternoon in their company. It was truly amazing to meet people who love to create and sell just like I do as well as spend time learning more about what I can do to make myself and my store better for all. 

I hope to take time once the school year gets started and share some more about them and their stores/social media sites here on my blog.

Also, if you are a seller in the central Ohio area (think Columbus), we plan to meet again around Columbus and will be looking to expand out and invite more people to attend - so keep your eyes posted on the forum for the future.


3 comments:

  1. What a nice post! It was a pleasure meeting you and other sellers to swap tips and stories. I hope we can meet again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just saw your response to my Ohio Bloggers Form and headed over to your blog! I have to say I'm jealous!! :) This is exactly what I've been looking for. I'd love to be included the next time you get together! Thanks for filling out the form. I'll let you know once we have more responses!

    jennifer
    everythingjustso.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again... sorry to be a stalker :) I got to thinking today - do you think this group would be interested in the Ohio bloggers network idea? If so, would you mind forwarding the form to them? Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete