Home Home About Contact

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Week One – TpT Seller Makeover Challenge

Week One: TpT Seller Challenge {Makeover Madness}

I love summer and I love for things to be colorful and interesting so I was very excited to be part of the TpT Seller Challenge.




I was as Disney with my family so I am a little bit late on week one but I am finally done with week one. #TpTSellerChallenge!

I am so excited about this awesome month of challenges and change.

To start off the challenge, I wrote down my social media stats at the start of the challenge and realized I had yet to make a Twitter for my store. Check out my stats here!



I spent most of my time working on some new covers that I made on products back when I first started selling (as you can see they needed help).

I am very excited for the rest of this challenge. I am also glad to be back from vacation so I can spend some time making new products as well. Keep checking back exciting things are on the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment