Home Home About Contact

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Classroom Decor Products

I have been spending a lot of time getting some of my favorite back to school products finished. I will be the first to admit that I am OBSESSED with classroom themes. I currently have a sports theme but I love seeing and making products for others to have different themes. I currently am working on punctuation posters, 0-20 number posters, behavior clip charts, and alphabet posters. Keep reading for examples of each of the products I have as well as the different themes.

Punctuation Posters
(Includes posters for period, exclamation point, question mark, apostrophe, comma, colon, hyphen, semi-colon, parenthesis & quotation marks)


0-20 Number Posters
Includes posters for numbers 0-20 that the numeral, number word and a tens frame


Behavior Clip Chart
Includes full sized clip chart parts with the following levels (outstanding, great day, good job, ready to learn, warning, teacher's choice, and parent contact). 


Alphabet Posters
This product contains 26 alphabet posters each with a themed graphic, colorful border, primary lined letters and initial sound clipart to match the letter. 


Currently I have all four of these products available in these themes at my TpT store. Laughing In Second - TpT Store

All 4 Products Available Now In These Themes

Apple
Beach
Bear
Bee
Carnival/Amusement Park
Cow
Cowboy
Crayon
Dinosaur
Dragon
Fairytale
Fish
Frog
Giraffe
Monkey
Monster
Movie/Hollywood
Nautical
Ocean
Owl
Panda
Penguin
Pirate
Racecar
Rockstar
Sports
Superhero
Transportation

Some future ideas...coming soon?


Ladybug
Panthers
Jungle
Bugs
Zoo
Farm

If you have any additional theme ideas you'd like to suggest or that you might be interested in, please feel free to let me know in the comments. I'd also love to hear what you have currently in your classroom as your theme.






No comments:

Post a Comment