Home Home About Contact

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Moving On


I am so very sorry about my absence blog friends but the end of the year has just been crazy. Our district is taking 8 elementary schools down to 5 so our building is being closed down. Our new school is beautiful but it has been a lot of work to box up my old classroom.


New School


New Classroom

Yesterday was our last day of school and I just wasn’t sure how I would react emotionally. I did get a little teary when I turned in my keys to my principal. Our staff is getting sent all over the district so we will not ALL be together again. I have never stayed in the same classroom and this will be my 5th school building move in the last 10 years so the move isn’t overly hard or emotional for me but leaving some of my friends is. Here is the final result of all my packing and a picture of my large room that I have grown to love so much this school year.



I have some other things I’ll be catching up on blogging about here eventually. Just give me some time it is only my first day of summer J

No comments:

Post a Comment