Home Home About Contact

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It's Getting Close to the End!

9 more weeks of school

Does anyone ever get to this point and start thinking about the end of the year? I have a college student in my room this semester and it gives me a little extra time so today I started thinking about our end of the year awards assembly (so I took the time to print out some of the certificates I’ll need and wrote names on the folders). It made me feel good to get a head start on the end of the year.

We also do a camp week, the last full week of school. Our classes do camp themed activities and it is a fun and great way to end the year together. I think I want to start pulling together some of that stuff now, so that when the end of the year comes, I won’t feel so stressed.

Our district is getting new elementary buildings (in a 5 year process) so essentially ever teacher is moving this year. I get to go to a new building but some teachers are moving to a building to turn around and move to another building in two years, so we are expected to be packed and out of rooms by June 1st (or June 3rd now because of snow days). Hopefully this will help the end of the year run smoother.

Fingers crossed.


Do you guys do anything special at the end of the year? I’d love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment