Home Home About Contact

Monday, December 8, 2014

I'm back!

Sorry for the hiatus everyone. It has been crazy lately. My teaching partner had some health issues and the long-term substitute thing was a bit of a problem (as in we went through 3 of them not due to the class, just life). I ended up doing the planning for my class and her class (mind you I teach reading and my teaching partner teaches math). Needless to say it was very time consuming.

Then to top it ALL off I had an ear infection (caused by sinus issues) AND THEN the worst of it all just before my teaching partner comes back after Thanksgiving break is I got strep throat and had to miss the day after coming back from Thanksgiving break.


So I am back and hopefully will be back to blogging like I want to be. Check back often J

No comments:

Post a Comment