Home Home About Contact

Monday, July 27, 2015

Back to School - HELP I'VE LOST MY MIND!!!

I was finally allowed into my brand new classroom today. YAY! I was so excited but after a minute I realized I am not ready for back to school! I am not in ANY way ever going to be ready and I still have plenty of time (according to the calendar) anyways. I’m hoping I will feel more settled tomorrow! I even lost my car keys in my classroom that took me a REALLY long time to find them.

Among other things I am finishing a class tomorrow and have a big final project to share and discuss tomorrow. But do you think I could find a stapler in my entire house?!? It’s okay I couldn’t find one at school today either.


Back to school I think it makes me LOSE MY MIND! Does anyone else feel that way?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment